My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Thursday, May 8, 2008

May is Busy - two quick pictures



This one is in Ste. Genevieve, MO. just strolling around this old town was fun! The toy in Brooke's hand is actually a diving stick. I was in Wal-Mart at 9pm the other night with Miss Cranky Pants trying to find a teether that would help her 1 year molars. We found this at the last minute and it works great!





This next picture is of us at Rotary Park here in Wentzville. It's my favorite park and we spent some time out there last week while the weather was nice. As you can see - we were being silly!

Suzanna has been at one of the state parks for a couple of days for her 4th grade camping trip - it's a part of the curriculum at her school. I've missed her like crazy!

Tomorrow I am taking the girls to spend the weekend in Alton with my family. We are all going to celebrate Mother's Day together and just visit with everyone.

I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures for next week's blog!

No comments: