My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Monday, June 8, 2009

Walgreens!

Well this is going to be a very short post.... I took two cards full of pictures up to Walgreens (Wood River)yesterday and they really messed up the order!
First of all, I had a scrapbook page made - first time I have ever done this. Just wanted to see what it was like. They put two of the same pictures in it. I assumed that I had made the mistake so I didn't take it back.
I didn't check the photo CD I had burned either, until just now. Well..there are only 4 pictures on it. So all of the pictures are GONE. ARGH! I'm very frustrated.
In the meantime, I have this collage. There are some cute pictures of me and Brooke. I did have some prints made so luckily I still have those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bond between an adopted child and their parents undescribable. That child was chosen to be in your family by a set of circumstances that most can't fathom. My boy acts just like my husband and your daughter does look like you Dottie. Have fun in the years to come.