My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Mommy, why you being The Grinch?"

"Mommy Why You Being The Grinch?" Those are the words that came out of this little darlin's mouth last week. What do you say to that???? Here is the little princess - she just helped Maw-Maw Wilda decorate the Christmas tree. Doesn't she look bratty? LOL Here she is with her Grandma Karen and Grandpa Jim at our church for the Breakfast with St. Nicholas. Here she is with St. Nicholas (I know, I know, he kinda looks like the Pope in a Santa Claus suit!) Notice that Brookie is wringing her hands.... a bit nervous. The picture below was taken last year at Santa's Magical Kingdom - Mike and I took Brooke, Suzanna and Lexi there to see the lights. Brooke was terrified of him! Santa looks kind of afraid too. She sure has grown since this time last year. Can't wait until Christmas day! I am looking forward to seeing Brooke's face when she see's all of the exciting stuff that Santa Claus brought to her!

An update on the baby:

Birth mom hasn't been to the doctor yet. She has been waiting on the insurance card from DFS and it hasn't arrived yet. They said 7 - 10 days and it has been 3 weeks, I'm getting impatient! She is unsure how far along she is but she thinks around 3 - 4 months. I saw her over the weekend and she is starting to show a bit. I'm a little concerned that she is that far along and has had no pre-natal care. Praying alot that God is protecting that precious baby. I'll keep everyone updated!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: