My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Car Wreck

So feeling pretty grateful after yesterday. I was sitting on Highway 40 in construction traffic and heard tires squealing, the next thing I knew someone hit me. The poor little old man was 98 years old and said, "I been drivin' for 80 years and never had an accident 'til now."


I went to the ER and was checked out - nothing broken but a whole lot of soreness. I think my guardian angels were watching out for me yesterday.... so last night ... whether it was the pain pills and muscle relaxers or what, I do not know, but I had a sort of day dream that my grandpa and uncle Tommy were flapping their angel wings to keep the car from hitting me hard. :)
I'm very grateful that I didn't have Suzanna or Brookie with me.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!