My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Monday, March 24, 2008

More Easter Fun - The Pictures Say It All!

My Mom and Brooke playing on the indoor playground.






My Girl with her new wiffleball bat - yes...hitting herself in the head :) I'm really hoping she learns to use it!




I think she looks like a little old lady with a big but!



"Hey Look What I Found!"



The big kids getting ready for the Egg Hunt at my aunt's house.



Suzanna - busy hunting. I tried to get a picture of her face while she was hunting so I threatened her with a picture of her backside - I always keep my promises!



And afterwards - completely worn out but you can see by that sweet smile that she had a great time!






That's all for now - as you can see we had a fun Easter. Hope ya'll did too!




















No comments: