My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sleep Deprivation.....

I'm telling you this sweet little puppy of mine doesn't SLEEP! She takes 20 minutes naps and then she just wants to play all the time. I'm having a bit of a tough time adjusting to caring for a puppy!
These pictures aren't too great because they were taken on my cell phone but....as you can see Jody has gotten very comfortable. When she does sleep this is what she looks like!
Most of the time though...this is what she looks like... POSESSED!
I feel very sorry for Smokey.... Jody just won't leave him alone! He seems to be standing up to her now though.... in fact today when I was home at lunch he had her yelping and crying. The vet says that they will establish their own boundaries. I hope for Smokey's sake it happens soon.
I plan to take some pictures this weekend - I'm not sure that she will cooperate though. She is pretty fiesty.
So.... I miss Yoda so bad. Yo-Yo just wanted to cuddle all the time. He was always on my lap or laying next to me. We loved to sit in the recliner and watch TV together. I hate to compare the two but Jody can't even sit through a commercial! Anyway, my Yoda is constantly on my mind and still his presence is every where in my apartment. It's strange how we become so attached to dogs - I think it is because they just love you so much!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend - looks like the weather is going to get REAL cold in the next week or so. BRRRRRRR probably won't be seeing much of me... I stay inside as much as possible when it gets this cold.

1 comment:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Gosh, Dottie... what's been up?! I have not heard from or "seen" you in so long! Glad to see you as a follower on my blog. It is nice to be back in contact! Melanie