My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IS IT REALLY THE END OF FEBRUARY ALREADY??

It's hard to believe that March is here!  We spent the entire month of February celebrating Brooke's birthday!  Because my family lives an hour or more away, we have a separate birthday party with them.  Here are some pictures of Brooke's party at my parent's house.

Brooke and cousin Sami Jo




Sami Jo laughing because the candles keep lighting back up.  Why?  Because Paw Paw Roger accidentally got trick candles!

My cousin Julie with her twins Nick and David and their friend Tori .

Enjoying her sock monkey and animal crackers from Uncle Mike and Suzanna.


My Aunt Gay who recently moved home from Tennessee - we love having her home so she can enjoy watching the kiddos grow up and so she can come to family functions!


Suzanna and Lexi enjoying some birthday cake.

Brookie enjoying some birthday cake!

The day after her party, we had a pretty decent snow storm.  Here are some pics of that:


Unlike her momma - this little girl seems to really enjoy the snow.  She would play and play out there if I would let her but I get too cold and have to come in!  Jody also loves playing in the snow and as you can see the two of them play pretty well together...most of the time!

This past weekend, Brooke and I had the whole weekend to stay at home and enjoy the quiet!  It was a lot of fun...we had a pajama party on Saturday, followed by a make up session, play dough, bend-a-roos, baking, Barbie Dolls and then House - she was a great big help!  We played "house" and she helped me vacuum, do laundry, make beds, etc.  It was fun!  I like it when we get to stay at home once in a while!

As far as an update on the baby.... I'm trying to figure out how to get copies of the ultra-sound on here!  We found out that "J" is only 17 weeks into the pregnancy so it was too early to tell if the baby is female or male.  The due date is July 28 - that seems like soooo very far away!

Please continue to pray that God shows me the path that's right for me and Brooke and the new baby.  He is working in so many wonderful ways in our lives and I just can't tell you how very blessed I am! 

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are such an awesome mom! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brooke and the new baby.