My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Through the years....

tonight I was looking through my photo archives and decided to post some pictures of Brooke over the last three years. 

This picture was taken in May 2007, the first time Brooke came to stay with me.  She was a little over 3 months old at this piont.


This is January 2008, her first steps...can you believe I actually caught it on camera??


This was taken in Janaury 2009, actually I think this was New Year's Eve.



This is January 2010!

Sometimes I wish I could make time stand still...other times I just wish I could make her stand still! :) 

Quote of the day:

While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :) 



No comments: