My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Monday, February 1, 2010

Is January really over already??

I can't believe it is already February.  We've been busy this month and man are we having a great time! 

We brought in the new year by going to the hockey game with some friends.  Brooke loved it and even danced on the jumbo tron for about 45 seconds.  She says, "Yep, I shake my booty at the hockey game."



The rest of our month has consisted of playing with lots of new toys that Santa brought.  Brooke's very favorite thing to do is play with her play dough (MESSY!)

Her next favorite activity is probably a tie between this:


and this:


Brooke turns THREE years old on February 6th - I can't believe she is already going to be three.  Where does the time go?

That's all for now!  Hope to blog again real soon with birthday pictures!




No comments: