My photo
Wentzville, MO, United States

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Look at these pictures....


Where is that beautiful smile?

How come those beautiful eyes look so tired?


Why is that child sitting in the same exact place for three pictures?

Are those the questions you are asking yourself?  It's because this precious baby girl has an ear infection and her head hurts.  She didn't sleep well at all last  night and neither did her momma. 

I want her well RIGHT NOW!  Go away ear infection...someone has a big day planned to celebrate her birthday on Saturday. 

Quote for today:
A happier child you'll never see... ... and to think she's smiling up at me!-- Margie Lundy

Can't wait for this yuck to be gone so my little wild child returns to her happy, healthy, smiling and giggling self.

On another note, a friend I work with lost his job today.  Praying that he can see the opportunities that wait for him.  I know he will find something bigger and better.  Sometimes we just don't understand why things happen but God has a plan... I know it!

No comments: